Friday, November 09, 2012

"All In" - Is this for real? What kind of joke is this? Oh, my god, his poor wife.



Please tell me, the USA military didn't pay his mistress while she estranged the man from his family. 

I am sorry, but, she is unprofessional, has no serious boundaries. He is a very interesting man, but, where were her ethics as a journalist and author about a Five Star General. Please don't tell me the USA military provided her with security clearance. Please tell me every man along the way didn't become gaga over her legs, right? Seriously. Hello? Are there any men that know how to protect this country?

How does anyone face his wife after this disaster in her life? This is terrible. I guarantee you this 'thesis' was paid for by the military budget.

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (click title to entry - thank you)