Sunday, July 08, 2012

Auld Lang Syne is a Scottish Song sung by Dougie MacLean on the album Tribute




Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne ?
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne.
And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !
and surely I’ll buy mine !
And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne.
We two have run about theslopes,
and picked the daisiesfine ;
But we’ve wandered manya weary foot,
since auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne.
We two have paddled in the stream,
from morning sun till dine ;
But seas between usbroad have roared
since auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne.

And there’s a hand my trusty friend !
And give us a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll take a rightgood-will draught,
for auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne.