Friday, May 25, 2012

How completely wonderful, Romney is like his Mommy.


Now that it comes up, I don't believe he was born in the USA. I think he is one of those people that was born on a fly over in Utah. I heard he is really Canadian or was it Kenyan and his mother really wasn't in the country when she gave birth. I would like to know if she ever had a legitimate birth certificate for Mitt.


...According (click here) to the magazine, Mitt Romney is the only presidential nominee who has had both his parents run for higher office.

His father, of course, ran for governor and president.
 
His mother was a Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate. 

Time also says that Mitt Romney may be more like his mom than his dad. 

In extremely rare Time Magazine photos, you can see that Mitt Romney is often at his mother's side....



I think the photo was doctored.