Thursday, September 29, 2011

One other thing about the El Paso find.

I heard a statement about El Paso and I don't want to speculate where I heard the statement because it will be called a 'pundit thing' and won't be taken seriously.


But, I heard that El Paso was a quiet area where none of these activities happen.  No violence.  However, the violence happens fifty miles in from the border from El Paso.


It makes sense to me that this 'find' in El Paso, which is usually considered a quiet area and immune to the drug cartels, WOULD BE QUITE as a hub of gun traffiking.


In other words, why would the cartels or gun traffickers accumulate shipments of guns in an area of SUSPICION?  It makes a lot of sense to me that El Paso IS KNOWN by the traffickers and the cartels as a place where munitions and weapons are secure and will find their way across the border and ABOVE suspicion for ATF or FBI or anyone else for that matter to investigate.