Monday, July 04, 2011

I have to take a break.

A couple of things have come up.  There is a thunderstorm brewing outside and it is not prudent to be on the net.  Also, I have acquired a hand condition called 'thumb arthritis.'  Normally, my medication would handle the discomfort, but, the pain is worse when I do a lot of typing.  I need to put a splint on my right hand and let the inflammation calm down.  I've been preparing this for a few hours.  I had surgery on my left hand in January and it has been markedly better with little to know pain at all, even now.  But, the right hand is a differeent story.  It has not had surgery and the arthritis is quite bad.

So, I'll finish this tomorrow night starting at 10:45 PM.  I can always comment on the news afterward and if necessary I can put entries in as they might be needed, but, 24 hours rest of my right hand is prudent.  There are about five more entries that are important to complete this dialogue.

Thank you for your understanding.

The best until then.