Sunday, December 05, 2010

The future of the USA depends of 'reason' and 'truth,' not, pretense and ATTITUDE.

The only thing the GOP has going for it right now is ATTITUDE and a really nasty one, too.

I am been involved in seeking equality and justice for most of my life.  I have been involved in petitioning government on a regular basis since about 1983.  Never have I witnessed such destruction of decency and the willingness to destroy the fabric of the USA as I have within the last decade. 

I am all for good government and I hope the 118 new House members are 'dreams come true.'  They will have a chance to prove how benevolent they can be to their fellow citizens.  But, if they are bigots or clowns for Murdoch or rigid in their willingness to legislate to the detriment of this country they will have done nothing but added to the misfits of the GOP and enforced the rest of us to believe their is sincerely no hope for conservatives in a meaningful way.  

Then and only then will I be more than willing to admit the best path for the country is State's Rights over and above the need for a strong federal government.  At least we'll be rid of them with plenty of time to prepare for LOCAL ECONOMIES and strong local governments.  

The Tea Party has a long, long way to go to ever win over my confidence.  Long way.