Tuesday, September 21, 2010

6-6-6. The devil made her do it.


That was Palin's dance score.  


6-6-6


The Number of the Beast is a concept from the Book of Revelation of the New Testament of the Christian Bible. 

I also understand that is the Bank Balance for Christine O'Donnell.

What is it with that pose?  Not everyone can lift their leg that high or what?


Lack of star power in fall television line-up leads viewer to question casts' credentials  (click here)

...But again, maybe that kind of casting is just good business to attract viewers for "Dancing with the Stars." People like seeing the faces of members of other shows, even if those shows were terrible.

This begs another question: Is television too saturated with the same faces? In some cases, I think so. I'm just saying maybe it should be called something else, like "Dancing with the Stars and Really Lucky but Not Talented People."

Either way, it's the casting of "stars" like this that make me happy that I don't own a television.

No one recognizes the 'Texas Gravity' influence in the USA?  The dummying down of America.  You don't see it?
"OH, but, Big Daddy I want to do that, too?" 

Don't tell me people don't 'Get that either.' 

No talent bums living out their fantasy.  Don't 'get it?'  Well, Big Oil can buy any kind of happiness.  Don't you know that?  Even the Presidency of the USA.  Now, I know you know that.  Why not everything else.  Everyone distracted enough and having fun yet? 

I mean, even an amateur spot on the Today Show after all.  Hello?