Friday, March 19, 2010

Privatizing Post Offices was the worst idea the government ever had, they are ripping off the public.



I was just at the Eastchester Road Mail Drop in High Point, North Carolina. I had two items to mail that needed delivery confirmation. I paid more than I should have.

The woman at the counter is the owner and operator to the place. When she weighed the packages she leaned on the scale with her hand for the first one. Then she left extraneous papers that were to be my receipts on the scale for the second one. Those papers no matter how they were might be minor in weight add up when it is one customer after another that she services.

I won't ever go back there and I don't believe the USA Mail is safe at her operation.

To much responsibility to the public and too much temptation to commit fraud. The Post Office should not have done it.