Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Tiger needs to realize his wife loves him before anyone else. He should value her more.

From what I was reading about Rachecl Uchitel, she was dating a whole lot of male atheletes. Tiger was one of many. Scary thought if it were me, both from an emotional issue, a father issue and an STD issue.

Men don't often put the possibility of they being ONLY one of many as a reality when they cheat. That should cross their minds before they take the ultimate dive into sexual excitement for the sake of variety and testing their limits.

The conversations released were racy, but, lacked real substance. It was about sex. So. There is no substance there. Is the old adage that states, "All men want is sex anyway.," really true? Is that what men live for? Is that what they see as paramont as respect by other men?

Tiger is the luckiest man, he has a wife that loves him, provided him a family and wants a marriage and not just a 'Romper Room Bedroom.'

I hope it works out. I hope she decides to stay with him. I hope the couple can put all this mess behind them and I hope he goes on to continue a successful career.

See, because, if it doesn't? He is the only one that will be miserable when he finds out, "He wasn't the only one."



...“I have let my family down (click title to entry) and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart,” the allegedly guileful golfer apologized online.

The eloquent mea culpa stood in stark contrast to a sext message he purportedly sent to California cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs this fall: “I will wear you out. . . When was the last time you got (expletive)?” It was one of several published by Us Weekly magazine, reportedly sent on Sept. 27....