Saturday, May 23, 2009

I know Mike is Right. This mess does not happen overnight. One Private Company (AIG) could never insure the 'venture' capitalists....

It doesn't happen in a year. When Paulson took the Secretary of the Treasury it was to finish what he already knew would lead to exploitation of the American People.

I am happy. I am happy. I am happy.

Only Mike could do this. I mean that with all my heart.

The ONLY entity that could ever insure such 'Capitalists' is the USA government. Government treasuries have capacity to 'guarantee' its sovereignty. A private entity could NEVER have that level of stability. Never. If a private entity ever approached the capacity of sovereignty it would be an anti-trust. Can't happen. Real Life Example: The Russian Oligarchs.

AIG's 'Risk (Financial) Instrument Division' had less odds of succeeding than one could find in Las Vegas.

Go get 'em, Mike. How many body guards did it take this time? And Neocons claim to be civilized people.

A must see film. No American should be outside a theater !!!