Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The exit begins. What Trump did wasn't in the best interest of anyone. Prejean's rant before the cameras was embarrassing and desperate.

What is the difference between Vanessa Williams and Carrie Prejean? The contest? Really? Carrie should just go on and pose for Penthouse. Collect a few grand.


The nude photos were of Prejean with consent. And they were nude photos. She wasn't wearing anything more than most exotic dancers wear and they are considered to be nude and not semi-nude. When one is topless it is nudity.


EXCLUSIVE: Shanna Moakler Resigns as Miss California Pageant Director Wednesday May 13, 2009 (click title to entry - thank you)
The day after Carrie Prejean was told she could keep her Miss California crown, Shanna Moakler has resigned, she confirms to Usmagazine.com exclusively.
"Since the press conference yesterday, I had a chance to think about what has taken place, and I feel that at this time it is in my best interest to resign from the Miss California USA organization," Moakler tells Us.

"I cannot with a clear conscious move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it, or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth," she continues. "I want to be a role model for young woman with high hopes of pageantry, but now feel it more important to be a role model for my children. I am sorry and hope I have not let any young supporters down but wish them the best of luck in fulfilling their dreams."...