Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Annenberg Foundation is a long established insitution that promotes novel educational opportunities.

I am not going to waste my time with this mess right now. But, one of the first opportunities I had to return to my education as a young mother of two sons, was to enroll through the local Community College in an 'Off-Campus' learning environment right in my own home. I was not alone and there are adults all over this country that benefit from media learning opportunites.

The Annenberg Foundation were among the first to fund such opportunities. So if they were involved with a FAILING Chicago School System when Barak Obama became involved in promoting "CHANGE" for the children of Chicago, I have complete confidence the program was sound and reviewed by all those responsible at Annenberg.


The RNC is engaged in a smear campaign in a country direly in need of new leadership and to purge the likes of Paulson and Bush.

I find the allogations of McCain and Palin more Anti-American and more bigoted than anything I've heard to date in this run for the White House now in its third year. More bigoted than the New Yorker because McCain is supposed to know better. How can anyone trust such poor judgement in anyone seeking leadership in the Executive Branch of this country?

When I finished my education at the Community College with innovative programs funded by Annenberg, I went on to live a financially autonomous life. If it weren't for the innovative style of Annenberg and their good judgement in people with new ideas, I couldn't have achieved the status I did through graduation with a very marketable degree program.

After the debate on Tuesday, the Chicago Community Planetarium was forced to defend its projector, its 30 year old projector. What's next? The dissolution of The Annenberg Foundation?

John McCain has proven time and time again, beginning with the choice of Palin for his Vice President, he is incapable of good judgement and erratic in his decision making.