Thursday, January 03, 2008

I said it. I said it. I said it many times. "$100 per barrel oil by the end of 2007." I missed it by less than three days. Not bad.




Big Oil couldn't stand to hold off anymore !

The USA dollar has been diminished in purchasing capacity again. The DOW is down. But, every 'so called expert' states, this is nothing. "We have been here before." "Given inflation we have had these prices in the 80's"

What a joke !!! $100 a barrel is $100 a barrel. I currently purchase a railway pass for $15.00 per week. THAT was FIFTEEN dollars US per WEEK. And that's it. I'm lovin' it !!!


Boston Current Conditions (click at title to entry to find out how Democrats use diplomatic measures to provide for those that rather fight than switch from oil to Wind Turbines Offshore)

14°F at Logan Airport as of 3:25 PM

Sunny

-7° F RealFeel temp
explain

17 mp/h Wind speed

NNW Wind direction

38% Relative humidity

30.52 in Barometric pressure

10 miles Visibility

1 of 10 Tanning index
explain