Saturday, May 26, 2007

"It's Saturday Night" will assemble tomorrow night at 8:30 PM

Living with War (click here)





I believe in competent leaders, in all areas of the American experience. I have exhibited my disgust for the leadership of the Republican Party when it is based in extremist views, values and budgets that rob Americans of their lives, dignity while providing debt for generations that will never benefit from a safer world.



I have a presentation on journalism. I think it is unique and provides a 'new standard' or at least one forgotten. One that even China can find comfort. I look forward to presenting it to you. I have a surprise visitor for Memorial Day Weekend. It's lovely to realize people simply plan to come to enjoy the weekend unexpectedly. I love surprises when they are full of joy and excitement.



The link under the title of this blog by Michael Knight is entitled "Pat Tillman, Memorial Day and Veterans." Mr. Knight reflects strong sentiment I share. It's worth reading. It is in no way Anti-Americanism. It reflects people that realize their military is vital to a secure nation and a secure world, however, a breed of American that doesn't appreciate their patriotism and loyalty toyed with as occured under Richard Cheney and Don Rumsfeld twice in the USA's history. Shame on us, we should have known better. Oh. Wait. Some of us did.



We don't belong in Iraq.



We never did.



Bring the troops home now.



Oppose the draft.



Write your US House and Senate representative demanding impeachment.



Until tomorrow night ...