Sunday, April 01, 2007



This is the receipt from the Guilford County Courthouse. I sent with other public documents to prove the length I had to go to in realizing the legal proceedings of Patricia's 'disposal.'

Mind you now, the original proceedings were in 2005 after my sister became homeless. I was pursued by the lawyer of the case, Cathline somebody or other, to contribute in testimony to the dire straights the family found themselves in protecting Patricia from herself.

Yet.

When I approached, dear, smart and talented Cathline about the NOW injustice that had become Patricia's terminal destiny, she stated she could have me put in jail for elder abuse for the difference of opinion I held regarding the well being of my sister. The ? opinion ? I held was widely held by three of the top neurosurgeons in the country if not the world.

It was the greed that Tom held close to his heart and the empowerment of his attorney that was wrong and immoral which is leading to Patricia's premature death. The threats by Tom's attorney were an attempt to shut me up !

It didn't work !

Posted by Picasa