Wednesday, September 06, 2006



Title of Artwork, "Angel's Day Off"

Check with Mike Moore's website.

It's interesting, American Airlines is censoring 'in flight' movies and won't allow any viewing of a documentary by Michael Moore. Like why did they have to single him out over anyone else? It's a political directive. I am wondering if there is special considerations for it from the White House? Were loan consideration, interest rates and the like affilitated with this? I think it's weird.

Boycott American Airlines.

Tell them what you think ! (click on)

I did.

I want a real response from the CEO of American Airlines. What kind of airline is this that carries the name of my home and won't allow selections I value? Freedom is choice. Why not just allow speeches by Bush to play while showing the virtues of killing Iraqis? To censor media ANYWHERE is to limit democracy. I'll never fly American Airlines again ! Ever. In my life !

If they believe in freedom then they believe in choice !

Perhaps, American Airlines should take note that the men who destroyed their aircraft and killed their passengers and employees were under the direction of Osama bin Laden, last known to be in Afghanistan and the mountains bordering Pakistan at Tora Bora. It was that war we needed to fight not the diversionary and illegal war in Iraq.

But, don't care about that, right?

Doesn't the CEO of American Airlines, Gerard J. Arpey (click on) care about the people that fly with him enough to protest the fact Osama bin Laden is still at large? Evidently, not. Politics out weighs patriotism at American Airlines.


I'll be back tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa