Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sorry I am late

I was away from Net access.

I wasn't far enough from civilization that I don't know what complete fools the media has made over themselves about Russia and Iraq.

Americans are so narcisstic.

What did you all expect?

I have said over and over again, the war in Iraq is an illegal war. Russia had every right to do what it did. For the stunts Bush and Rumsfeld pulled and continue to do so everyone in the USA needs to be grateful Russia and China have been tolerant with us.

I ran an entire proof the the illegality of the war in Iraq just last week I believe. Bush even went against the legislature of the USA.

The American Media is a propaganda machine. Now, we have proof !

I'll start soon. I need to get something to eat. It's been a long day away.