Sunday, February 07, 2016

The game is better. The players are less determined to cause injuries. That is a good thing. But, there is still some impact that serves no purpose. Opposite team members crashing into each other with real impact that resolved nothing.


I want to buy "Coldplay" on vinyl. Seriously. That goes for Bruno Mars and Beyonce', too. Vinyl has a superior sound. Vinyl is also better for the industry. 

I don't subscribe to all those online mess. I never did. I have CDs, but, that is as exotic as I get. I have vinyl records and tape. I even have eight track tapes. But, vinyl is the best sound one can hear. The industry needs to return to it's roots. 

Broncos are tricky, aren't they? They don't just tackle they try to cause a fumble. Their defensive players will tackle a Panther, but, they reach for the arm carrying the ball to tackle Carolina. It's is a little on the dirty side, but, it's legal. It is the difference between ethics and breaking the law. Ethics isn't illegal, but, frowned on.

Let's just say, the Broncs practice a lot of street smarts on the field.