Friday, November 13, 2015

I have heard from two different reports the people in the theater where the concert was taking place, was able to move into a safer posture and some got out of the building when the gunman stopped to reload.

8:49 PM

There are reports in France there may be roving death squads.

NATO needs to be assessing the situation.

Russia will have to be consulted if there are going to be movement by NATO. It is a regional issue now that the migrants have come. Russia freaks out anytime NATO blows it's nose.

The history of these attacks were well planned. There have been drones flying over France's nuclear facilities. This reminds me of the bobby trapped militias of Ukraine when it was first learned the national defense was compromised.

I remember reading an article about an Iraqi police station and a citizen that described the station as if wolves were living in a den. It was unknown when the wolves would come out of their den to do as they please. Plunder and death.

I think some unarmed drones would be a good first move to carry out some reconnaissance. But, there may be more to come and the battlefield needs to be known.

Sorry, it is the way I see it.

France and the USA have been great friends for a long time. I would not expect that to end.

I am also looking forward to the findings of the jet crash in Egypt. My observations don't change because France has some bad eggs in their country.

I am looking forward to more reports of death Daesh leadership just like Johnny. No mercy.

Good night.