Sunday, August 01, 2010

"Collapse" by Michael Ruppert



"Yep."

I have thought everything he said.  It could have been me in the chair.  In the lines outside the theater waiting for the event buses I heard words like, 'paranoid,' 'feel sorry for that guy,' and 'well of it seems real.' 

There is one aspect to this film though, it leaves out the 'resourcefulness' of people in this country when confronted with profound reality.  I believe the intellect of the American people will bring them out of their 'denial funk' and into a reality that is pertinent. 

The Plutocracy has to go.  That is a reality we are already grappling with and this film gives that more credence than any other reality 'out there.' 

I have faith in the people of the USA.  I too am awaiting the 'hundreth monkey.'  It is coming if not already hear, but, a bit lethargic.

If one doesn't see the movie, then buy the book.

DVD (click here)

Book (click here)