Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I cannot believe the GOP is as insulting as it was this evening. They really want to get rid of Donald Trump.

The spin machine is taking over. Hugh Hewitt and all the media propagandists are taking over the discussion.

"The Night of the Governors"

Amazing. 

If you weren't a governor tonight, forget the endorsement by the GOP. I love the way the party made Donald Trump promise to run within the decisions of the party, but, at the same time they called it "The Night of the Governor."

HINT, hint.

This was just about the most insincere debate the GOP has held yet. 

The GOP needs to stop trying to SELL their favorite son and simply let the people decide their candidate. I am happy for those earning under $50,000 per year. They actually have a real champion this time, rather than empty promises that continue to victimize them. Those are the people I am pulling for. I hope they get the candidate that believes in them as much as they believe in him.