Monday, September 14, 2015

Titilation of Americans guarantees profits.

She is becoming a leader, don't stop now.

As the star of the "sex and dragons" (click here) drama Game Of Thrones, Emilia Clarke has disrobed in the name of her art numerous times, but she has now called for fewer explicit scenes on TV.

"Sex scenes should be more subtle," the 28-year-old tells me at a party in Mayfair.

"I'm British, so I cringe at that sort of thing anyway - I can't stand it."
The businesswoman's daughter from Berkshire - who has been seen on the show rising naked from a fire and breastfeeding dragons, adds: "I don't want to have sex thrown in my face and I've always thought the suggestion is so much more titillating than the act itself."

Clarke, who plays the exiled princess Daenerys Targaryen, refused to appear in any more topless shots in the drama two years ago, according to her co-star Oona Chaplin, who disclosed that Emilia had told programme bosses she "wanted to be known for my acting, not my breasts".

Clarke adds: "Most sex scenes you see in films or on TV are gratuitous and they're usually just to attract an audience....