Tuesday, June 23, 2015

There are aspects of the vote in South Carolina that would be a mistake to discuss at this point. I think Governor Haley is incredibly gracious to ask for her legislature to return to honor the dead by removing the confederate flag. I think the South Carolina legislature has to speak out about this violence and remove the flag.

I actually didn't expect Governor Haley to call for such a convening for the state's legislature. It is magnificent actually that she has ask the people of the state to bring the flag off the capital grounds. She is surprisingly refreshing.

I want the South Carolina legislature to conduct a moral and just debate to bring about the removal of the confederate flag. I want them to do the right thing for their own untainted reasons. I want them all to be respected when the flag comes down. Their words are extremely important.