Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Go home, Ms. Ernst, the piggies are waiting for their castration.

Joni Ernst thinks President Obama was SHARING? Give me a break. "Sharing is caring."

What does her history have to do with the USA's problems?

Evidently, the Simpsons have heard about bread bags on feet, too. 

There are no good jobs on the Keystone Pipeline unless it is the one that already exists which needs better pipe.

It wasn't unusual for Moms to put bread bags on their children's feet under their boots to keep their feet dry when they went out to play. I know because my mother did that.

Well, let's hope all Americans are safe from bread bag terrorism. 

I can't believe she went there and now she is smiling about the great men and women in our military. I don't think they use bread bags these days. It is more like body armor.

She is a wacko. I used to work with my daddy to plow the ground and used a divining rod for water.