Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Carrying Capacity of Earth

This is a graph from a website called "The Steady State Revolution." (click here) What I like about it is the fact it incorporates an understanding we are at a unique place in time on Earth.

When I look at this graph besides the growth of human experience, I also see population growth.

It challenges science to measure where we have been and where we are going.

I will attempt to propose a way of thinking about Earth's Carrying Capacity that is not only interesting, but, carries brevity that will close the loop on debate.

Closing the loop on the debate has sincere brevity we need to cross this finish line.

There is definitely a beginning to this MEASUREMENT and definitely a definitive understanding. In order to bring all minds to bear to understand the brevity of this topic, I'll use Bible references to harness a clear understanding the wise men had as well as we.

I hope you enjoy the ride.