Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Karl Lagerfeld states the reason to vote for President Obama is Michelle.

Karl Lagerfeld Thinks Michelle Obama's Face is Magical (click title to entry - thank you)


February 7th, 2012 
By Brande Victorian
You never know what’s going to come out of fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld’s mouth, just like you never know what’s going to be said about the First Lady, but for once this situation is a win-win.

Turns out Karl is a huge fan of Michelle Obama, and he told the Metro World News in Paris so today, as he gave his thoughts on the hottest news stories. Here’s what he said:
“Yes he does [deserve to be re-elected], especially because of Mrs. Obama. I’m a big fan of Mrs. Obama – and her face, I think, is magical. He would not be there without her. Mrs. Obama is not a fashion statement, but she has other things to do. My favorite thing about Mrs Obama was when she was asked if her skirt was not too tight and she answered “Why you don’t like my big black a**?”* I want [Barack] Obama to win because there is nothing better anyway, and especially because of her.
I never voted in my life. I will never vote. I know too much about politics from what’s going on backstage. To vote you have to believe all that garbage that they promise you, and they can’t keep those promises. If someone gave me an Obama pin, I would just put it on.”