Thursday, October 15, 2020

Trump supporters are activist spreaders, wear masks and demand social distancing!

The house needed a plumber to fix a slow drain. It worked out that the garbage disposal needed to be replaced.

The plumbing crew composed a young man and an old man. Neither were wearing masks when my mother answered the door. I was at the other end of the house. After 10 minutes I came to the kitchen and they had begun work. The old man was talking to my 85 year old mother up close and talking to her about her age and how he is interested in dating. 

I demanded they immediately place masks on as I was wearing one and handed one to my mother. The old man stated he and his partner never wear masks and see no reason to change now. I offered them extra masks kept in the house, but, they refused. I told them they couldn’t finish the work, I would pay them their minimal charge and I would find someone else.

It is my opinion the old man, conveniently named Don, was having his own COVID-19 party and was an activist attempting to give an 85 year old woman the virus by chance he was a silent spreader. 

If workpersons of any capacity won’t follow the rules for avoiding SARS-CoV-2 and won’t verbalize that over the phone, don’t hire them as they most probably are activists for herd immunity in both their private and professional lives.

Please be assertive to obeying social demands for anyone entering a home. He absolutely terrified me.