Sunday, February 28, 2016

Gained insight was factual and disturbing. I was fine until I started to be educated and learned the sincere dangers to people by a warming planet.

Why don't I always put identities/names to descriptions?

I don't like nausea.

I'd far rather say "Voltimort" than some names that literally sicken me to their lies and use of American power. At least Voltimort was obvious about his wish list.

I am dead serious. I've been doing this a long time and the level of corruption, danger and denial to the real problems of the American people has it's cost. I don't intend to stop while my stomach and it's contents wishes I would.

It is called burnout. I prefer Pepto-Bismol. 

I started this long before this blog. As I attained credentials I became worried about my young adult sons and their inheritance of Earth. This is real. I made that clear in my testimony, both written and verbal, to the "New Source Review" in 2003. Real law comes out of all those citizen initiatives. I wouldn't waste my time otherwise.

I don't ask a dime for what I do. I think money raises questions. Earth doesn't need questions, it needs people to love it more than money.

Document Display (click here)

I started this blog because a single man who heard me speak asked me to do it. Honest. I would not mislead anyone into a world contrived for profit. Never. I would not lie to my children.

I never knew Google's Blogger.com existed before he introduced it to me to carry the message. True. 

Let me just state how I don't practice politics to my children SIMPLY because there is this 'idea' about once a Democrat always a Democrat. That is not the case.

My eldest son has wealth. He and his spouse are vastly successful. They are both Libertarian. My youngest son is a small businessman with his spouse and his five children. He has business expenses that provides a living, but, not a great deal of wealth. He does not what great wealth at the cost of quality of life with his children. He feels he is good at what he does and he is a happy man. He loves those children more than life itself. He is an Independent. 

I am a Democrat and have been for a long time. So were my parents. My mother is still alive and votes with every opportunity. 

Both of my parents were employees to Wall Street firms. I understand how Wall Street can provide a lifetime of income and well being. But, that was two generations ago. Both my father and I were happily union members. We both lead opposition movements because of the CONTRACT. My Dad was asked to resign along with the five other officers after a ninty day wildcat strike over working conditions. The community was behind the strike. They extended credit for groceries and medical bills while demand for better working conditions existed.

My Dad found a new job in a different state. We were fine. All the employees went back to work as agreed and the union elected a new slate of officers. 

I'd like to think my heritage gave me a backbone as well as dedication to the truth.