Sunday, December 13, 2015

Since 2004...

...I have sat the post here on Blogger. I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to bring an additional voice to Earth's physics and the folly of interaction man has with a planet.

Eleven years ago when I started on Blogger it was due to a recommendation from a complete stranger that attended one of my talks. A complete stranger told me I needed to get my message out as it was very important. I told him I did not have a rich person's budget and did what I could. In turn he told me, my family and I use Blogger to communicate with each other and post pictures and the like. He stated there were others who used Blogger to have a message heard and encouraged me to consider it.

I made the commitment and started a conversation.

There is substance to the Paris Climate Agreement. I will read all the aspects that are contained in those 31 pages.

We will succeed because we have to succeed.

Until later.....

December 14, 2015
0230.20z
UNISYS Water Vapor Satellite of north and west hemisphere (click here for 12 hour loop - thank you)

The December solstice 2015: December 22, at 04:48 UTC is coming. That means the sun is going to move back across the southern hemisphere heading for the equator.

http://activefiremaps.fs.fed.us/lg_fire2.php#Current Large Incident Fires USA (click here)
December 11, 2015






US Drought Monitor
December 8, 2015 (click here)

Below is US Drought Monitor from December 1, 2015