Sunday, November 01, 2015

Staging is everything and I expect to see Abraham Lincoln to become an icon to the American Catholic. A dog whistle if you will?

Jeb Bush, "I think we are on the verge of greatness."

Donald Trump, "Make American great again." I doubt Donald Trump will hold a town hall with a background of the Lincoln Memorial.

Jeb Bush: "I love my father. I would go to kill for my father. I would go to jail  for my father."

He is a fine role model and of course because he would do it for Dad it is okay, right? Why doesn't Bush tell that to those on Death Row. They did it for their own reasons and with at least as much devotion. 

Oh, yeah, and Bush states, "I am a grinder." In other words he may be dead wrong about facts and an issue, but, he rises to the occasion to 'get it right.' I am sure "W" said the same thing. 

The American people are tired of grinders, they want people who know what they are doing and stand down from every impetus to war that comes along as a good excuse.

I know, I know, Bush didn't vote for the Iraq War. That is no longer a measure of anything. Obama didn't vote for the Iraq War and stated he would have all the troops home. It isn't going to happen. So, Iraq War vote or not, the USA military manages to keep their weaponry at the ready no matter the threat or no threat to the USA. 

The question is, "Can you stand up to the Brass at the USA military and state "No, we are not invading another country that is of no consequence to American national security." That is the question, it would seem no one has the backbone to disappoint the commanders of the USA military.

You have to know Bush is desperate to find a toe hold to defeat everyone else if he is appearing on MSNBC, Meet the Press. 

Just one more time for emphasis. "JEB!" stated he is his own man. And now he states, "I love my father. I would kill for my father. I would go to jail  for my father." I wonder what Pope Francis would think about that?

I think the co-dependency of the Bush family to sell themselves to the American family is sad. I do not believe the either of the sons have had or have today the temperament to be President of the USA.