Tuesday, July 28, 2015

It is a non-story. Even with a gag order it is a non-story. Frankly, I don't blame him for getting a gag order.

The fact of the matter is they are divorced. What occurred in the marriage belongs to them alone. They have children that have grown into rather productive adults with fortunes of their own. There isn't anything else to understand.  

The gag order ended it. It ended it for the entire family, otherwise, the front page tabloids would still be posting a feuding family. I don't really see the Trump Bunch taking leave of their senses to become the first family of trials and tribulations. 

July 28, 2015
By John Santucci

..."I have recently read some comments (click here) attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of." 
Ivana Trump had already walked back the rape allegation in 1993 as the book was about to be published. 
“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” Ivana Trump said in a statement at the time, as the Daily Beast reported. "[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."... 

So, now that The Daily Beast has gotten attention by bringing up the past, there are follow-ups. I don't find this interesting or relevant. Has Donald Trump stated a policy whereby women can't breast feed and pump their breasts? I don't get it. Being sued is a very stressful circumstance, I am sure everyone was unhappy to be in that room.

July 28, 2015
By John Santucci

Donald J. Trump (click here) seemed irritated. He had been grilled for two hours in a lawsuit over a failed Florida real estate project, and he told the lawyer that her questions were “very stupid.”
When the lawyer, Elizabeth Beck, asked for a medical break, Mr. Trump and his lawyers objected, demanding that the deposition continue. Ms. Beck said it was urgent — she needed to pump breast milk for her 3-month-old daughter, and she took the pump out to make her point.
Mr. Trump erupted.
“You’re disgusting,” he told Ms. Beck, in a remark that is not disputed by either side. He then walked out of the room, ending the testimony for the day....

Let me put it this way. The only reason to dig into the past attempting to resurrect old ghosts is to defeat Mr. Trump's presidential bid through the same manner Hillary Clinton is being defamed. By suspicion alone the American people are suppose to dismiss any sincere run for the US Presidency. 

The New York Times is striking out here. They have fabricated a story about Hillary Clinton being a criminal and now Mr. Santucci is attempting his claim to fame by rereading old text.

There is no merit to any of this and it is time The New York Times explain itself.