Sunday, May 03, 2015

The political right wing media is depraved.

May 1, 2015
By Katie Sanders
 
...Hinderaker did seek more details, (click here) but he also ended up publishing the story as is.

The story quickly spread over the Internet and made it to Rush Limbaugh’s talk-radio show April 15. Limbaugh detailed how had he talked over the scoop with "Easton Elliott" and Hinderaker a couple weeks before.
"I did raise the specter that it did appear to me that Dingy Harry got beat up," Limbaugh said before launching into the story. "I don’t know by who, although I might now. Bottom line is, I might now know who did it. And I wasn’t even gonna bring this up."

The real truth came about 10 days later, when Pfeifer (pictured below) told the Las Vegas Sun he was Easton and the story was fake....