Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Senator Paul needs to stop attacking vaccines and put those words into actions. "When I am in the White House I will put a committee together to examine vaccines and any adverse effects they may have." 

He has to do that with all his campaign standings. He states a position, then back it up. "When I am in the White House, I will..." The stand has to be contextualized in reality. Don't make absolute statements. The absolute statements are a matter of security for 'the vote,' but, it destroys the campaign.

If Senator Paul wants this he needs to be real and not ideological. If he does that he will discover the flaws in his rhetorical politics and quite frankly the serious condition of the people his rhetoric actually victimizes.

"I statements" backed by fact and POLICY.

We are witnessing a majority Senate and House that sets their sights on satisfying cronies and victimizing huge segments of the American population. That is not real, that is idiocy.