Friday, October 24, 2014

(Student) Brice - "When he went to reload the gun I was able to get away."

(Student) Austin - "I saw him stand up and heard a loud pop. I thought it was someone breaking an inflated bag, but, then I saw three student fall to the floor as if they were dead. I then dove under the desk. Then I heard the popping stopped, looked up and he was reloading his gun. I then ran in the opposite direction to get away."

"He was always a nice person, played on the football team. Yesterday, there was some kind of racist statement made, but, he seemed okay."

A clean cut kid, probably a good student, plays on the football team, liked by many became a shooter and a mental health wizard is suppose to figure this out and prevent it. Sure. 

I am sure his family is going to be equally as devastated as any family in that town. When are the innocent people in this country going to be saved from the gun lobby?

I take it the School Board never saw the need for metal detectors. Not that they are to blame, but, in this town in Washington State out of blue comes a shooter that is a high school student. Tell me anyone is going to be able to diagnose this and prevent it. If someone believes that is possible they are a liar.

The gun lobby is responsible for this as so many in the past. Don't say the work gun lobby now because it is close to an election. The gun lobby that is part of the political cult of right wing media infotainment. The gun lobby that will congregate in the name of liberty to protect those that break the law owing millions to the USA government and then position themselves not in protect or protest, but, to kill federal employees. They are part of the right wing media cult that advocates for every unworthy and immoral aspect of life that returns a profit. They are responsible today.