Sunday, February 19, 2012

By the way, let me make something clear.

If one is gunning for me?  


Yes?


This is me.  This is a DMV photo so everyone knows it is real.


I still have that pink shirt, too.  It is warm and I like wearing it in the winter especially if I am out on a hike ALONE in the forest.


Don't forget that face.  I am the one you are looking for.  I am always unarmed.  I don't believe in firearms as a method to civil peace within any country.  I am not a hunter.  I like farmers and organic ones, too.  Just don't believe in it.  When I say nothing bothers me or surprises me, I mean it.  God as my witness.


Intimidation won't work.


I love my country and there are profoundly things "W"rong with it.  The injustice is my name and to whatever end it takes me to end it I will always be there with a nonviolent agenda.



UPDATE: Tornado watch extended (click here)

The National Weather Service has extended a tornado watch for the Florida Panhandle until 3 a.m. Sunday.
In addition to the Panhandle and Big Bend of Florida, 21 counties in Georgia are in the watch area.
An earlier version of this story is posted below:
The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch for Bay County and nine other counties effective until 9 p.m. Saturday.
Counties included are Bay, Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Liberty, Walton and Washington....

New Orleans under tornado and flash-flood watches until 3 p.m. (click here)


The National Weather Service issued a severe thunderstorm warning, a tornado watch and a flash-flood watch for Southeast Louisiana and parts of Mississippi.
Severe thunderstorms were moving through the Bogalusa area just after noon and meteorologists detected damaging winds in excess of 60 miles per hour and a line of thunderstorms west of Bogalusa capable of producting quarter-size hail....

In Southern states, tornado season is typically from March to May. In the Southern Plains, it lasts from May to early June. On the Gulf Coast, tornadoes occur most often during the spring. And in the Northern Plains, Northern states and upper Midwest, peak season is in June or July.