Sunday, February 19, 2012

I apologize for the last posting.

The one about 'clearly politically motivated.'  I removed it.  Believe nothing bothers me or surprises me.  Not a thing.


Seriously.


The site was hacked and it was posted by an unknown entity, my guess, Rove and his multi-billionaire club at American Crossroads.


Any of that mess only makes sense it would be him. He had and probably still maintains clearance credentials that would allow him undo access to places he shouldn't.


Regardless, given that fact, they are sincerely annoyed by the movement and THE TRUTH.


One might pay attention to other blogs that support the movement toward returning the USA to its constitutional authority. The Michael Moore site has a server problem.  I guess they couldn't cause a problem with Google's Blogger so they simply made an unauthorized entry as I protect the site from nasty comments and do not accept them with my postings.  


I did for a while and there was no sincere discussion, but, simply nasty comments, so anyone reading this blog doesn't need to read insulting behavior that has no purpose and absolutely nothing to say.


Onward and upward.  If entries seem 'out of character' from here on, they probably are for a reason.