Monday, October 18, 2010

Aqua Buddha? Really? You know Paul didn't deny it. This is like the 'I am not a witch thing, right?

Seriously.  I like Buddists.  But, if Paul was a Buddist in his previous life he should state it is either true or false.  He isn't saying one way or another.  He is being histrionic and pouting and marching off the platform.

Hoity-Toity, isn't he?

The guy really lost his cool.  I think that was only fair such an issue came up.  It showed how tempermental he is.  What kind of legislator is he going to be if he can't even handle himself in a civilized way.

I could think if a million ways to discuss Good "Ole Aqua without losing my cool.  That doesn't usually go over well with folks.  I mean really. 


These Tea Republicans are very evasive, aren't they?  Why?  What are they trying to hide?  Seriously.  Across the board they are getting to look a little odd, in a collective way.  What is their agenda?  I am not sure we really know.
 
I don't think we can take it lightly.  I mean look at the Michigan Governor's Race.  Snyder absolutely sold out a company under very questionable circumstances and closed out the possibility of expanding jobs in MIchigan.  Instead he destroyed jobs in Michigan.  Then he glosses it all over.  I think we have a right to be concerned.  No joke.  I mean it.  I don't like this weird covert stuff.

They are extemists and they know it, but, they aren't willing to be reasonable with the electorate to come to terms wtih their agenda.  I don't like it.  It doesn't deserve TRUST.

...Rand Paul's debate last night with Democratic opponent Jack Conway turned very ugly. Conway has begun running ads that reference Paul's now-infamous membership in a "secret" college group called the NoZe Brotherhood. The Brotherhood was dedicated to "blasphemy," and they once staged a joke "kidnapping" of a female student, whom they "forced" to worship an idol they called the Aqua Buddha....

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2010/10/18/rand_paul_debate_aqua_buddha


...We all made mistakes during our college years (click title to entry - thank you) – I’d like to apologize to the ozone layer for my classmates’ use of hairspray – but was Rand Paul part of a wacko religious sect who worshipped a god called aqua Buddha during his university years? Yes, according to his rival in the Kentucky Senate race, Democrat Jack Conway, who brought up the term during last night’s debate and recently debut a new ad referring to aqua Buddha in which he accusing Paul of belonging to a secret society that worshipped this nonsensical god.Here’s the background: A story in GQ earlier this year accused Rand Paul, son of frequent presidential hopeful Ron Paul and a father of three himself, of kidnapping a woman and demanding that she worship a god called “aqua Buddha.” Paul has said the story is untrue, though GQ insists that it fact-checked everything....

Paul should not be lying about it. 

In all honesty, it sounds like a way to 'closet' S&M to me.