Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A friend in need is a friend indeed. Look it could have been worse, like Playboy or Penthouse.

The little woooman just can't seem to do anything but be accommodating. I assumed she cashed the check.

Let's all have a pity party for Rielle. Ahhhhhh....

Such patriotism I have never seen. It was once said that George Washington was the father of our country and we all know he slept around everywhere, so what's so different?

There is nothing illegal about the pictures, she is not a pedophile and she only was the SUBJECT of the photography and not the photographer. That's to begin with. I am sure her legal fees are substantial and desperate people do desperate things.

She is a beautiful woman. It is easy to see where they got involved with each other. The camera lens is a very powerful thing. The passions of an artist even more so. I believe there are many artists in the past that have loved their models. Some of them sincerely great and valued artists.

I hope the baby is well.

I hope all the children are loved and endeared, as obviously Rielle's child is.

I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope Elizabeth remains as kind as she always has been. Some of things Rielle has said, no doubt, is simple justification of her actions. I believe Elizabeth was a good and decent spouse and she has my sincere wishes she is as well as she can be. She should do what Jenny Sandford has done. Although Jenny is not afflicated with a 'condition,' she wrote a book and lives on the South Carolina coast in a place that gives her comfort.

John will never again have the insight and affection of a wonderfully great American that dwells in the mind and heart of Elizabeth Edwards. THAT is a great loss. I am sure he regrets many times he no longer has Elizabeth to turn.

Enough.



Rielle Hunter's learning that the hard way. John Edwards' baby mama is reportedly in tears today over some "repulsive" photos of her that appeared in GQ magazine.