Saturday, January 30, 2010

If President Obama wasn't a man of god I would be worried about our nation.



The President and the Democratic majorities need to move past the rhetoric of the Republicans.

I sincerely appreciate President Obama's outreach project, but, people are dying from lack of health care and the Republicans haven't been serious about that fact for nearly two decades.

With all do respect, the Republicans do not have a good track record and their greatest strength to date has been propaganda. Something tells me we are caught in a rut. I understand the methodology the the good President is using, but, in all honesty it requires too much schooling to bring Republicans 'up to speed' and it is time to move on.

Please.

I will remind, the electorate has been struggling to place a Democratic majority in the House and White House for over half a decade, now is not the time for outreach. I don't think I can say that any more simply.

I'll read the Republican bill to the public through this website beginning tomorrow, but, it is time to move the agenda forward and forget about the lies and the web of deceit they enjoy. Reading their plan might actually bring about insight that can bridge the gap, but, if that document is the Republican plan it lacks significant substance by the jokingly appearance of it.

I believe the Republican Health Care bill they referred to in conference yesterday is HR 3400 (click here).

It is a tedious website, but, someone has to do it. I'll tell you right now it is a flop.

"To provide for incentives to encourage health insurance coverage, and for other purposes."

This has been the venue of The Republicans since time began. They use 'incentives' to eek out some kind of cooperation. That means there is no 'teeth' to this bill and what has held true of every Republican administration over the past three plus decades is true here. The USA Middle Class and Health Care Consumer is left in an abyss of authority. There is absolutely no reason why health insurance companies have to do anything if they don't want to. The bill is laced already with the word "incentives." Health care insurance in the year 2010 is NOT about incentives. Incentives are corrupt and it is why Republicans are never trusted with these issues, but, I'll read it anyway and with an open mind.

This is the RNC website and I'll be happy to read this as well. Click here.

It is real easy for me to say these things because I have lived the Republican nightmare called the USA for too long and it is time to 'get over it.'

Tomorrow then.