Saturday, January 30, 2010

The American Bald Eagle. It is with us today because of American conservation and the Endangered Species Act.



January 26, 2010
Milford, Pennsylvania

It is always an amazing thing to see when I look at these raptors how they can perch and look behind them. It is an adaptive genetic characteristic. They live in pairs. They are good parents.

The only way I won't be on the net to carry out my patriotic duty is if the power goes down due to ice and snow. There is currently a foot of snow outside the door and it is still coming down.

I remember the last time the snow blower came out of the shed. It was a storm similar to this one.

In my testimony to the EPA, page 8 of 27 shows the citations to note the storm and the picture NASA took of the region. (click here)

December 4 and 5, 2002 – CNN.com/weather, “Winter comes early to Carolinas, Forecasters say 1 million could be without (electrical) power.”