Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I've got a few other things to do...

... but I think I am going to spend a good part of the day on the Global Picture of weather and climate patterns.

First there is an article in the Arizona Republic I want to post to commemorate the holiday.

The newsprint can wait for a day and the usual papers are doing a heck of a job.

I tell you one thing about this administration. It was sad to hear Joe Lieberman speak yesterday. He waved HIS 'White Flag' and surrendered to Bush and Cheney. That is the worst thing he could have done because by the time the elections roll around every incumbant will look like a Repuglican.

Who needs it?

I feel bad for legislators like Joe Lieberman who feel there is too much lack of compromise to bring 'The Truth' to bear.

Even Representative Murtha feels the hopelessness of compromise with this administration. He stated yesterday maybe it will take longer than six months. Well, yeah, I guess so considering there is no cooperation by the Executive Branch. But the Senate and House can override a veto.

The absolute worse thing that can happen is to abdicate liberty, freedom and the military to Cheney. He'll have us invading Iran after the Iraqi vote.

No Way !!