Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Okay, okay, I am more than a biologist. I have three degrees biology, environmental science and women's studies.

My biology degree is very diverse. The university was generous to my interests because they didn't offer a Climate Crisis program. So, my biology degree contains geology, geography, anthropology (almost had a degree in anthropology), and it is a BS and not a BA. So, it is very dense in the sciences. Even took some graduate classes for credit within my BS. The university was really nice about everything. If anyone wants to know more without pursuing a degree (the tuition still has to be paid) audit a course. Do the work. It amounts to knowledge.

The geography is where weather is studied. It was a liberal arts university in that the degree programs were well rounded in the first place.

Yep.

I was never interested in advance degrees because NOAA and NASA have that tied up in the way of providing information. I was interested in understanding the planet in a general way and it's effects on people. I am also a retired health care professional.