Thursday, May 02, 2019

The House Ranking member Collins had a hissy fit. My, my. Does he need medication or can't he afford it?

Chairman Nadler is absolutely correct. He needs to compel the Executive Branch to speak the US House. Trump's afraid of the US House. Obviously.

Maybe I just need to read the report and register it here online.

Chairman Nadler is correct, the DOJ is setting ridiculous circumstances for the US House to read and take notes from the unredacted copy of the report. He is treating the members of the US House as unable to conduct a secure environment for the report within their possession.

I am quite sure the US House realizes there are ongoing Grand Juries, which brings me to the question that no one has answered; did this report surface because the Special Council was told to wind up the investigation? I can't imagine Robert Mueller relinquishing to control of the Grand Juries overseeing this investigation. Perhaps it was a personal decision, but, if that is the case who then is handling the continuing investigation. I really think the US House needs to have the entire Special Council for hearings.