Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Naked women were a perk. Amazing. I suppose being sure the women are the real thing is important. No implants, plastic surgeon scars.

October 12, 2016
By Fred Barbash

On an April, 11, 2005, Howard Stern show, (click here) Donald Trump bragged about some of the special perks he enjoyed while owner of the Miss USA pageant. They came not in a locker room but a dressing room.

“I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said. “And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it.”
Said Stern: “You’re like a doctor.”

Responded Trump: “Is everyone OK? You know they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

CBS 2 Los Angeles did a little fact checking and, guess what, this time, no Pinocchios. Tasha Dixon, Miss Arizona of 2001, told the station that Trump just came “waltzing in” while contestants were nude or half-nude as they changed into bikinis....