Friday, September 09, 2016

The Flint River Water Project. 

It is taking on nice dimensions. This is a project that will probably take a year to complete by the time I have read all the information, complied a consensus from FACT and publish it here for everyone. 

I am receiving a good welcome and a great deal of cooperation. I hope to begin my reading of files within a month or two, but, I have to admit the information I am seeking may take some time to find and make it available to me.

I am not allowed to look through the files in the file room. Evidently, the information is to be sent to a central location for my convenience. 

Best regards and I will continue to post here weekly. This is definitely a project with a specific focus and outcome. I am hopeful it will be something that will interest the country and bring an understanding to where the future lies in activism at the very least.

Thank you for your continued interest.