Wednesday, October 07, 2015

I would not expect Elizabeth Warren to run. She likes her work. She is also interested in serving Massachusetts. If her constituents wanted to see her run, she might. But, there is a lot of work to do, to protect Americans and raise their fiscal esteem. I just don't see her running for President.

I am quite confident she feels about Massachusetts the same way the late Senator Ted Kennedy did. He did a great deal of work from the Senate. I am quite sure he was asked to be Vice President or a member of the President's Cabinet many times, but, he never did. 

Massachusetts is a really great state. It is an honor to serve those people. They are full of heart for each other. I would think it is very difficult to leave that service to them as a Senator or otherwise. It is the kind of thing no one wants to leave. They are great people.