Friday, July 13, 2012

Lies. Romney was 100% stockholder and listed as CEO. I don't need to know anything else.

July 13, 2012
LACONIA, N.H.—Republican (click title to entry - thank you) presidential candidate Mitt Romney says he retained ownership of Bain Capital for a time after 1999 but had no management role....


His business model was immoral. Lying is a part of it. He expects citizens of the USA to blindly believe his words over obvious evidence otherwise. Those alone are dishonest dealings. Either I can trust what I read in news articles and on official documents or I can't. They don't mesh. 


I do not believe "The Lame Stream Media" is that irresponsible or that inconsistent. If I were to say I never believe the press over candidates, then I have to be a very stupid person, because, I have read newspapers for information from the headlines to the notices in the back pages all my life. From the time I was young and in grade school. I am now suppose to believe a politician over my understanding of the reliability of the media. No.


I read newspapers in duplicity when facts don't seem to mesh. I read international newspapers and news services to achieve an understanding of cultural differences that might taint the truth. I know what I know. I don't doubt what I know when I know it.'

Romney is a liar. 


I don't trust him. 


I suppose he never spoke to Ted Kennedy about the Massachusetts health care law either. Where do the lies stop? They don't seem to stop anywhere. Ted Kennedy was as much a part of The Affordable Care Act as the Massachusetts law. He will repeal it. He'll sign a repeal. He doesn't care about people.


End of discussion.


posted 

EUCLID, Ohio — At a town hall here today, (click here) Mitt Romney was confronted by a questioner about foreign taxes he reported on his income tax returns, a charge Mitt Romney appeared to deny.
"I don’t think I paid any foreign income taxes, but I’ll look at it," Romney replied over the boos of the audience for the hostile questioner.
But in fact, Romney has paid over $1.2 million in foreign taxes for "passive category income" since 2000, according to his 2010 income tax return.
Additionally he has paid over $800,000 in foreign taxes for "general category income" according to the same filing.
Romney's wealth has dogged him since this campaign began, with a series of gaffes about his wealth seemingly serving as easy fodder for late night comedians. His refusal to release more than two years of tax returns has also drawn charges that he is hiding information from the public.