Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Iraqi Benchmarks aren't met. Bush today stated that one more benchmark was met. Lie by fact Iraqi Parliament members are leaving.

My first instinct is to present "It's Saturday Night" tomorrow. I want to move to my other computer, but, I first need to make a few adjustments.

So.

To be able to put it all together I'll do this tomorrow and tonight I'll just review the events taking shape in Iraq and the home front for USA freedom reclamation.

Basically, the Petraeus as I see it was a surrender. I know the general and Bush doesn't see it that way, but, when one joins with sheiks that approved of the killing of Americans to then arm them further so they could eliminate the killers they originally approved of, namely al Qaeda in Iraq, there is something "W"rong with that picture.

I realize the USA military was faced with an unwinable war due to the insistance of Bush and Cheney's oil agenda, but, the fact it manifested a war front UNEXPECTEDLY by any estimation by any USA strategist that would present as a 'forever' war causing widespread devastation to the people of Iraq was more than anyone in the region bargained for. I was astounded at the statement by Pace this week stating, '...there were mistakes in Iraq, but, I still believe it was right to invade that country.'

Where does that come from? The most troubling aspect of a statement like that translates into, "...let's do it again, because the 'mop up' after the 'mess up' wasn't all that terrible, after all.'

I don't think so.