Friday, May 23, 2014

How lucky are we to have Phil continually turn up like a bad penny.

I originally thought, "Live and let live." But, this guy is becoming a real annoyance because he has no respect for anyone else. He's obnoxious. He is not a preacher. His celebrity gives him the right to stand on an alter of worship and provide guidance? I don't think so. "Duck Dynasty" needs to go where ratings don't belong. I hope Phil is correct, "This is the end times...for Duck Dynasty."

..."What's [Jesus] coming back for?" Robertson asked the congregation. "To bring salvation to those who are waiting for it. Are you waiting on Jesus? Or are you afraid to see that sky busting, you see him coming?" The reality TV star added, "You got two lists. I gave some guy one list," he said, apparently referring to GQ interviewer. "You say, 'Were they mad at you about that list?' They were mad at me."...

No, Phil. I am not waiting for Jesus and I am sorry to hear you are. See, morality exists everywhere around all of us if we reach for it. Jesus doesn't need to tell me I need salvation, I find it all the time.

As a matter of fact, Phil. I hope these words of moral value reach you and saves your sorry 'waiting for proof' in the final days butt.