Friday, April 20, 2012

Amazing. Zimmerman can now go back to his vigilante ways.

He'll walk.


$125,000 bail is nothing. I am surprised he is not already out of jail.

...Wearing a charcoal suit,(click here) white shirt and grey tie — but also shackled and appearing to have on a bulletproof vest — Mr. Zimmerman took the witness stand to deliver a short statement to Mr. Martin's parents, who were there.

“I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of your son. I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. I did not know if he was armed or not,” Mr. Zimmerman said in his first public comments about the shooting.

The judge said he would hold another hearing on whether Mr. Zimmerman could go out of state if details could not be worked out with law enforcement....

Trayvon Martin was 'standing HIS ground' after being followed and PURSUED by Zimmerman, but, that doesn't count. What matters is that Zimmerman 'saw himself' walking down the road and believed Trayvon was capable of violence.


Trayvon Martin was a innocent teenager doing what was asked of him by the society he lives in and he was killed. He was killed while trying to defend himself after being wrongfully pursued by someone empowered to act as a vigilante. The law has become the enemy of the USA citizen and we are now seeign how the Plutocratic injustice of ALEC manipulation is destroying our democracy.


I ask myself what I would have done if I had a gun and I still don't see myself killing anyone when I knew nothing of them or their activities. I have called police about suspicious activity and it was my experience, while suspicious, the actions were legal and harmless.


A person cannot pass judgement on other human based on their own bias and then carry out their assassination based in self-understanding of the world.


It is easy to apologize and mean it when faced with Second Degree murder. It is easy to cry self-defense when a person is attempting to defend themselves. It is easy to say, "But, I could have died if I didn't defend myself."


These circumstances were not aggrivated on Zimmerman's part. He pursued Trayvon Martin and proceeded in an unlawful way to act as a law enforcement officer in making judgements and taking the law into his own hands. Zimmerman acted to interfer with the peaceful transition of a young black man to his home. Trayvon was interrupted and Zimmeran gets $125,000 bail. That is an offense against this young black man. I guarantee you if Trayvon was caucasian this would never have happened.


A man that is charged with Second Degree Murder after taking the law into his own hands after being told by law enforcement to cease his interference with Trayvon will be out on $125,000 bail and due to hideous laws of the Plutocrats will walk away from murder. That is ludicrous and lacks any form of morality.


What is this going to do to the minority community in this country? What are they thinking right now? I know what I am thinking. "How do we protect ourselves from idiots like George Zimmerman and the money of the Right Wing Plutocracy, because our democracy no longer protects all citizens."